package too big?

Hello,

	I received a bug report in openwebmail #209256 from someone
complaining about the package size. The package is 4.9MB but
uncompressed is around 33MB

	I am agree that this is too much and the reporter suggest to
split openwebmail in language packages.

	For each language, openwebmail provides translations, icons and
help. Splitting openwebmail will save a considerable amount of space but
it means that I have to create 38 packages.

	Ideas? Suggestions? Comments?

Please Cc me, I am not subscribed to d-devel
--
Sergio

He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
		-- J.R.R. Tolkien