Re: python (parted) question

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> You probably didn't get a response because you didn't provide any
> information about 1) the code you are running, or 2) what actually happens
> when you run it (no, "it returns an error" is not sufficient).

Fair enough.  I should have been more descriptive...

The code in question is autoinstall.  I'm trying to get it
working with the latest version of libparted as 1.4 doesn't exist in
unstable anymore.

Upon trying to create a partition, the return code is 'None'.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any more verbose output available.
I'm using the exact same syntax as with libparted1.4, so maybe the library
upgrade requires a change in my script?  If so, its not obvious from any
documentation or changelogs that I have found.

Regards,

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA