Re: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 02:59:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Given the tone of Driscoll's messages to us, whom are innocent
> bystanders in this affair, I think your solution is quite unlikely to
> happen.

Huh?  What's wrong with the tone?  The first message wasn't to
us, it was to the spammer.  It was just copied to us, albeit in
a less than clueful way.  The second message just said s/he didn't
like the situation and asked for our help.

"I am against SPAM and it hurts to have it associated with my name in
any way."

I can completely understand this sentiment.  I also don't like it
that there are zillions of spams out there purporting to come from
me, and I wish I could do something about it.

Richard Braakman