Re: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

On Friday 05 September 2003 23:34, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Richard Braakman wrote:
> > >
> > > That email was sent by a virus.  This virus is really nasty.
> >
> > Are you sure?  Looks like ordinary spam to me.  And this cease & desist
> > was sent to y64kwjdsxc@yahoo.ca and then forwarded to us -- by the
> > person who sent it?!?  Some very broken mail agents are involved here.
> > Anyway, I don't think we're being addressed at all.
>
> However, pulling that message from the list archives may be a good idea.
> It's what Ava Driscoll asked for, and the big HTML links sure don't look
> good on the Debian pages.

follow the links and think about ava driscoll's possible objectives. if ava
driscoll even exists, this is obviously an attempt to generate more traffic
associated with that name. pulling the message from the archives might be a
good idea, if for no other reason than to have this particular buck stop
there.

ben