RE: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

 I’m sure your not the only Ava Driscoll in the world.  Why don’t you track the person down who’s sending out the spam and ask him/her to cease desist using his/her name since he/she is the one sending the spam and not Debian.  You have heard of Spam?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ava Driscoll [mailto:ava@smtp.avadriscoll.com]
Sent:
Friday, September 05, 2003 3:47 PM
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: [Fwd: False Representation at Google.com]

-------- Original Message --------

False Representation at Google.com

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:20:27 -0700

Ava Driscoll <ava@smtp.avadriscoll.com>

y64kwjdsxc@yahoo.ca

I am experiencing bad results when I use Google:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&client=REAL-tb&q=Ava+Driscoll

I do not appreciate the following showing up:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg01662.html

Please cease and desist using my name.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ava Driscoll