quick question: please help

Do you know who I could contact for a small business start-up grant?  Also, I
need to know if the majority of businesses that have recieved grants for
start-up (in the past) had obtained a degree in Business.  I am probably going
to get an Assoicate's Degree.  I need to know if this could help me get a
grant.  If not, I would like to postpone this education for a little while.
If you do not know the answer to this, could you please forward it to someone
that would know?  Thank you for your time.