Re: LWN subscription for Debian developers

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Bdale> ... I announced a group subscription to lwn.net for Debian
> Bdale> developers, sponsored by HP...
>
> Debian may be seen as supporting non-disclosure conditions /
> protected proprietary information / trade secrets / etc. whatever.

You should be killfiled for life for that one if you are being serious.

Look, we all appreciate people who like Debian so much to be this energetic
about it as you are, but you really, really, really need to learn to think
things out quite a bit before writing them.  Especially when reporting bugs,
I should add.

Or, are you per chance, doing all this "just to be funny"?

  Henrique Holschuh