Re: Work-needing packages report for Aug 29, 2003

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 06:57:38PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:

 > > [NEW] 3dwm (#206870), orphaned 5 days ago
 > >      Reverse Depends: 3dwm-pickclient 3dwm-texclient 3dwm-csgclient
 > >      libcelsius-dev libpolhem-dev libgarbo-dev libnobel-dev
 > >      3dwm-vncclient libsolid-dev 3dwm-clock 3dwm-server libzorn-dev
 > >      3dwm-geoclient
 >
 > Hrm, I don't think that description matches the package, i.e. there
 > might be something wrong with the scripts. Could anyone familiar with
 > them please check?

 It is, as strange as it might seem, correct.  Source packages don't
 have descriptions and Martin obviously hacked up something to write the
 bug reports automatically (which I find irritating but it's better than
 the option).  The libzorn-dev description was picked up as "the"
 description for the source package.

--
Marcelo