Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

I'm cc'ing PSG, maybe he'll be interested.

> * New upstream release .* (Closes: #1, #2, #3)

> * New upstream release \1
>   * fixed "BTS summary line of #1" Closes: #1
>   * fixed "BTS summary line of #2" Closes: #2
>   * fixed "BTS summary line of #3" Closes: #3
>
> in changelogs would probably go a lot further to correcting this very minor
> issue than reopening dozens of bug reports that belong closed, annoying users
> with BTS garbage, and repeating the same thread on debian-devel over and over.

Yes, that sounds pretty intesresting; an addition to debian-changelog-mode
would be interesting.

It should be possible to get bugs.debian.org/xxxx and parse the resulting
HTML for the title and the original submitter, and placing it.

Some addition to debian-changelog-close-bug, possibly optional,
that utilizes debian-bug-* (there's no debian-bug-to-buffer... hmm?)
to parse the bugreport ?

regards,
	junichi