Re: MEI Whitelist Autoresponse

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 01:51:58PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> > It's a bit extreme but I'm sick of deleting such messages, especially in
> > light of the Blaster worm.
>
> Not extreme at all.

I imagine there are some legitimate people I might receive emails from,
reply to them and never know it didn't get sent. That's my only problem
with this approach, although it would be possible to tell procmail to
stick C-R responses into some special folder...

And once you have reached that point it's nearly as bad as not filtering
them at all. Granted, lack of a reply is earned punishment for using a
C-R system IMNSHO.

--
Joshua Kwan