Re: Accepted galeon 1.3.7.20030825-1 (i386 source)

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:21:22PM +0200, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Matijs van Zuijlen <Matijs.van.Zuijlen@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
> >> That's over two months (and two releases) old. The current galeon in
> >> unstable is 1.3.7.20030813-1, which has the "Add bookmark to" submenu at
> >> the top of the bookmark menu.
> >
> > I only have the "Add bookmark" submenu, not the "Add bookmark to"
> > submenu (not the "to"), and I'm running 1.3.7.20030813-1. The "Add
> > bookmark to" menu items used to appear in every bookmark folder, to add
> > bookmarks to that particular bookmark folder.
>
> Sorry, my memory was playing tricks on me. I remembered seing that menu
> recently, but that was in Mozilla, which I had forgotten that I had used
> a bit lately (only Galeon 1.2.x on the cs lab computers).
>
> You can, hower, right-click on a folder in the bookmark menu to get the
> sub-menu containing "Add bookmark here".

But not to a particular place in the corresponding folder, so you only
append it, and then have to fire up the bookmark editor to move it to
its right place.

That said, it is a huge improvement from the time that there was no add
bookmark here in the bookmarks folders at all.

Would a add before/after or something such be so difficult to implement ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther