Re: Debian

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 06:19:22PM +0100, Gavin Thomas wrote:
> hi there, i'm new to Debian and i would like to learn Debian and help
> out with Development, i have spare time on my hands and i would like
> to use that spare time wizely, please can you send me some
> information.

Check out the list of bugs holding up the next release.  Currently it
can be found at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200308/msg00015.html

Find one or more that you think you can fix.  Log your fix with the bug,
by sending it to <bug_number>@bugs.debian.org.

At this point in time, that really is the best way you can contribute
to the project.  The developers and users will appreciate your help.

noah