Re: Debian Weekly News - August 19th, 2003

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint-discuss/2000/debian-newmaint-discuss-200009/msg00086.html>

> 	"Jerome demonstrated a clear understanding of the Social
> 	 Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines."
>
> Perhaps you would care to re-read the Social Contract and DFSG?  Your
> understanding seems to have wavered.

Dear Scott,

Thanks for feeding the troll !
I have a clear understanding of the DFSG but it hasn't been written
anywere that documentation is software. Nobody managed to convince
me after many discussions on debian-legal.
I tend to agree with John Goerzen, see "Inconsistencies in our approach"
thread.

Branden's survey is misleading and assumes that documentation is
software. It is unfair and doesn't count.

--
Jérôme Marant