Re: Bits from the RM

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 03:13:11AM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:49:03AM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> > Do you have some Official Opinion(tm)[1] as the RM about what KDE, gcc, X,
> > gnome versions will be in sarge?
>
> An educated guess would produce:
[...]
> XFree 4.3.0	(Branden wants this to happen...)

If other people want it to happen as well, I need volunteers for the X
Strike Force.  I'm the only person doing significant commits lately.

Interested parties, please catch up on the last month's worth of traffic
to the debian-x mailing list to get a feel for the environment.

If you're not scared after that, please join the list and talk about
what you'd like to work on.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher