Re: Bits from the RM

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 04:49:25PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Also make sure to include some leg room if you depend on packages that
> have a tendency to be buggy (glibc, for example).

The new glibc has already stalled the progress into testing of a large
number of packages, and the number of RC bugs still seems to be going up.
How are we going to manage to produce a release in 6 months the face of this
obstacle?  The last time there was this sort of breakage, it took many
months just to get glibc itself it sorted out.

--
 - mdz