OT: Re: unsubscribe

Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org>:
> with a subject of "unsubscribe".        ^^^^^^^^
oh.

ok,ok ... ;-)

--
			-- mi

p.s. So i outed me, by case... a short disclaimer.
I'm no software developer. I just liked to follow the thread about the 'possible approach
in "solving" the FDL problem'.
I'm interested in the question what freedom is. There were some quite interesting views.

I use GNU/Linux since three years and find me concerned with the software patent defense in Europe.
I know one single person can't understand that at all.
But i try to figure out what's going on, here on earth, now, and the next few generations.
My first 'outcome' was surprising to me.
- GPL riding on the success of Linux threatened Microsoft with Extinction;
they just sense no choice but defeating free software totally.
- The meaning of (the idea of) freedom is to keep us from going completely mad.
We used to live on the edge -afaik- from the beginning; and will do; and for good reason.
- This, and the 'fading' of democracy nowadays seems to be related to our genes, which will make us
realize the space-elevator. Sounds crazy... however I'm sure this is an important detail.

We will need real 'human developers' in future. I hope there will be.
Anyway, i thank you for your thoughts and for your creative work.

Bye

		-- mi.