Need to Put Some Haskell Packages Up For Adoption

I don't have much free time any more, so I need to pass a few packages on to
someone who will be able to provide the time these packages need.  At the
very least, HMAKE and HAT really need to be well-maintained by someone with
an interest in Haskell.  I'll still be around to answer any questions and
help out, but I just don't have time to keep up with bug reports and
questions and need to shed primary responsibility.  :-(

The packages I would like someone to take over are:

1.  NHC98:  A Haskell interpreter.  This is a reasonably fast (faster than
Hugs) batch-type interpreter that is fairly portable on across 32-bit
architectures.

2.  HMAKE:  The Haskell Make facility (part of the NHC98 tools, but can be
used with a variety of Haskell compilers and interpreters.)

3.  HAT:  The Haskell Tracing utility.  A graphical utility (and other tools)
used to measure the time and resource-allocations of Haskell programs.

I'm not subscribed to Debian-Devel these days, so please CC me on any replies.

Thanks,

-Brent