Re: checkbot: package has unhelpful garbage for maintainer field

>> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 > On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:00:27PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
 > > Speaking of public shaming, please don't:
 > >
 > >  - Set a Mail-Followup-To: submit@bugs.debian.org
 >
 > I didn't; Mutt did.  That's weird, though: I thought Mutt would only do
 > that for addresses that appear in my "lists" command, which
 > submit@bugs.debian.org certainly isn't.  Is that a bug in Mutt?

 IIRC if there's no Mail-Followup-To present and you don't use
 list-reply, mutt will construct a Mail-Followup-To header with the
 addresses in the To: and Cc: fields.

--
Marcelo             | And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake
mmagallo@debian.org | unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"