sawfish: uphelpful changelog entry

Package: sawfish
Version: 1:1.3-4

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 10:02:27AM -0400, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Changes:
>  sawfish (1:1.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * Patch from bugzilla to (Closes: #151636)

This changelog entry doesn't actually indicate what changed in the
package.

*That* the package changed at the source level is a given, except for
binary-only NMUs.

Please write better changelog entries in the future.  In the meantime,
this one can be corrected for the benefit of people reviewing the
changelog in the future.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     "Why do we have to hide from the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      police, Daddy?"