Looking for keysigning opportunity in Hannover/Germany

Hi!

As I'm willing to sign on as new maintainer, I have a package ready,
read all stuff, have an advocate but still lacking a signed key.

The contact named on the webpage hasn't replied to my query (>3weeks),
hence I'm trying to reach some developer in/near Hannover/Germany.

For people who might be interested, there's the Wheels National this
weekend at Hannover Schützenplatz (American Cars Meeting). I'll be
there on Sunday, so that might be another opportunity to exchange
fingerprints.

The 10th anniversary in Wallenrod is no alternative (I did not sign up
and it is unfortunately highly unlikely that I'm going to be there).

--
Tschoe,                http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt - Fingerprint:
 Jens                  1AAB 67A2 1068 77CA 6B0A  41A4 18D4 A89B 28D0 F097