Re: notifications from buildds?

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:21:08 +0200, Joerg Wendland wrote:

> Hi *,
> is there a possibility to get notifications about success or failure of
> builds of one's packages without having to poll buildd.d.o? Sorry if that
> has been asked before, I didn't find anything.

The answer I was given when I asked was that you will be informed of
anything you need to deal with through the bts. Most build failures are
not your fault (uninstallable packages), so you just have to wait and try
again which is what the buildds do automatically. When something is your
fault, the buildd maintainers will report a bug.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :