Debian 10th in the Bay Area?

(I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of the people organizing
Debian 10ths in their areas)

Is there going to be a Debian 10th party in the Bay Area this Saturday?
On the debconf.org website I noted that a few people had ventured
suggestions but the discussion kind of stagnated as far as I noticed.

Firstly, learning from the LinuxWorld SF disaster this last week, it has
to be planned immediately or it has to be impromptu, because we are
quickly running out of time to prepare. People on the BAD list suggested
a picnic or something special, but at this point it would have to be in
someone's backyard :)

So is anyone in the area and interested? _Some_ planning needs to get done
now, and if it does, we should continue on the BAD list
(bad@bad.debian.net.)

Hoping for a great party after my CS final this Saturday... :)

--
Joshua Kwan