ITA: will adopt xwave sound file editor

retitle 162607 ITA: xwave -- a .wav file recorder and editor
stop

I intend to apply to be a DD.  Since xwave has been orphaned and I have used it
somewhat in the past, I think this would be reasonable for me to adopt and use
as one of my packages in the application process.  When I have a new version
ready for up load, I will need to find a sponsor.

Craig Steffen

--
craig@craigsteffen.net
current goal: use a CueCat scanner to inventory my books