Re: [Proposal] Debconf4 in Brazil

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> Yeah, but there's also the 'two round for neutral and power and two flat for
> neutral and power', which is probably what laptop users will need, like me.
> (I need the two round ones).
Sorry, I started this damn part of this thread and I hope it can die now
after we all know about differences between transformers / adapters, different
plugs and how to get them.  Lets raise this issue perhaps in a Debconf America
FAQ or whatever but this list is Debian devel ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.