Re: don't understand buildd excuse

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 06:39:46PM +0200, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> the buildd gives me an excuse [0] for one of my packages not being in
> testing that says it's out of date on arm, however if i follow the link
> supplied i end up with the buildd log [1] clearly stating that it built the
> package in the desired version fine quite some time ago.
>
> can someone please enlighten me on what is going on?
>
> cu  robert
>
> [0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php/developer.php?excuse=ragel
> [1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=ragel&ver=1.5.4-2

It may have been built correctly, but it's not in the archive with that
version on arm.  perhaps someone (from the arm port?) needs to upload it?

bagpuss@auric:~$ madison ragel
ragel | 1.3.3-1 | unstable | hurd-i386
ragel | 1.5.1-1 | testing | source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
ragel | 1.5.1-1 | unstable | arm
ragel | 1.5.4-2 | unstable | source, alpha, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

Cheers,

Stephen