Re: Should this be filed as grave? Gcc-2.95

    Adam, where does it say anywhere in my sig or headers that I want a CC?  I
read the list just fine, you can reply to the list and only the list just
fine.  I don't appreciate replying to what I think is a private message only
to see a copy of it in the public area and have to resend the message for
others to see.