Re: lvm2 maintainer needed

Despite claims otherwise, I'm actually alive, w/ experimental packages
at http://sloth.voxel.net/~dilinger/lvm2/.  Various things (bugs, loss
of an internet connection, upstream developers going on vacation) have
kept me from uploading; however, after talking w/ upstream, I'm going to
do an upload to simply get rid of the grave bugs before I attempt to
collaborate w/ patrick@debian (who is one of the upstreams on vacation)
to get lvm10 compatibilty working.

Also, I'm not in db.debian.org since I've been sponsored (and on that
note, anyone in the upstate New York/Albany area willing to sign my key
so I can get the NM process started?)