Re: hey

[It might also be a good idea to wrap your postings]

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:07:46PM +0200, Xavier Roche wrote:
> It might be a good idea to reject MIME messages in -devel? Do we need
> attachments? (patchs can be inserted in the message body)

GPG/MIME is nice.  And attached patches make things tidier (although the
overhead for very small patches is significant).

I don't see the problem, honestly.  One piece of spam gets through, and your
world is falling.  I don't know what the list admins are doing, but they're
doing it damn well as far as I'm concerned.

- Matt