RFS: jabber transports and services

I'm hoping that one (or more) of the DDs here might be willing to
sponsor one (or more) of the following packages.  All of these have
either an RFP or ITP filed for them.  I have updated the ITP entries
that where not filed by me and asked to assume the ITP, Evan (the
original ITP filer in both cases) is amiable to this.

   jabber-aim  - Jabber AIM transport
   jabber-jit  - Jabber ICQ transport
   jabber-jud  - Jabber User Directory service
   jabber-msn  - Jabber MSN transport
   jabber-muc  - Jabber Multi-User Chat service
   jabber-yahoo  - Jabber Yahoo transport

The packages can be found at:

   http://asgardsrealm.net/~jcollins/debs/

Note: jabber-jit is in need of a manpage, but otherwise passes all
Lintian checks.

--
Jamin W. Collins