Re: [Debconf] Re: The slides for my talk

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 09:15:51PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Well based on the other points on the same file you might notice a bit
> of sarcasm. It was easier to notice in the real talk ;)

Well, poor Joey Hess didn't notice it, and he's a native speaker.  ;-)

I picked up on it, I think, because I'd been hanging around Enrico a
fair amount and could tell he had a good sense of humor.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit