Re: another web-based image gallery

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Edward Betts wrote:

> Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:
> > How many image gallery programs do we really need in debian?
>
> It seems like no matter how many there are I can not find one I like, maybe if
> there are a few more appear in Debian there will be a good one.
Some people told me that they liked my pcd2html approach which just converts
Kodak Photo CDs into HTML pages allowing imagemagicks convert commands to
process images, adding text in currently two languages.

It wouldn't be a hard task to enhance this to *any* image source for those
who speak Perl and have enough time / energy to do this.  I would love patches
but I will not do it myself because I just have not enough images worth
presenting for my own.

To get a feeling of pcd2html google to

        Andreas Tille Iceland Winter

There are also example input files for creating these pages.

Kind regards

           Andreas.