Re: usbmgr and hotplug

I used usbmgr in the past and now hotplug ...

I had problems with slow machines (P200 non MMX) and usb printers with
usbmgr ... can't test with hotplug because I upgraded my server when I
did a complete reinstall :o/ .

hotplug is working OK for me ... but had to enable it if you are
building custom kernels.

Theo Cabrerizo Diem
[]'s