Re: default MTA for sarge

> I fear that, for the MTA-wise challenged, the move from Exim 3 to
> Exim 4 matters as much as the move from Exim 3 to Postfix (either
> none at all, or countless problems).

What the MTA-wise challenged need is a couple of simple questions
asked by Debconf and an MTA setup that works for their hopefully
simple setup. Whether the answers to those Debconf questions are then
used to configure sendmail, postfix, smail, exim3, exim4, qmail,
courier-mta or some pipedream-perl-smtpd doesn't really matter.

-Hilko