name clash: epiphany and epiphany-browser

Hi there,

I'm just curious, there is epiphany (which main binary is
/usr/games/epiphany) and epiphany-browser (which main binary is
/usr/bin/epiphany). I know that /usr/bin is "more important" 'cos on
most installations /usr/bin precedes /usr/games in $PATH, but I think
it's still a bit unfair. Imagine you're an addicted epiphany player and
you (or your system administrator) just apt-getted epiphany-browser.
You're used to start the game just by typing `epiphany`. Now instead of
your beloved game a www-browser is started. I think it's kind of
confusing.
I don't use these packages, I just wanted to know if it's considered a
problem at all...

Greetings,
Igor