strange BTS behaviour with bug #200180

Hello,

by accident I discovered bug #200180 at the fdutils bug report page

    http://bugs.debian.org/fdutils

I was surprised to see this, because I never got a notification for
this bug via email (despite the fact that I'm the package maintainer).

The BTS claims to have sent the norification mail to voss@debian.org
at "Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:32:26 -0400".  My logfiles show that I never
received it here.  Is there any way to find out, whether the mail
actually reached to voss@debian.org address, and whether it was
forwarded from there?

Another strange thing about the bug report is, that the above
mentioned fdutils BTS page displays no ager for this bug.  But maybe
it is still to new for this.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm