Re: Debian 10th birthday gear

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 12:09:46PM +0200, Lucas Moulin wrote:
> On mar, jui 08 09:36
> Anand Kumria <akumria@debian.org> wrote :
>
> [...]
>
> > Birthday
> >
> >      Debian
> >     10 years
> >    100 countries
> >   1000 maintainers
> >  10000 packages
>
> This idea just rocks. I think I'll make one for myself, as I'm a bit far
> From Australia :)

It would be nice that there was one design in pgn or something and all
arround the world everybody that wanted to make t-shirts or anything (mugs,
banners,...) used the same picture.

Regards

--
May the source be with you               NO A LA GUERRA - NOT TO WAR
Ignacio García Fernández                       Instituto de Robótica