Re: Package Moscow ML and HOL

ZHAO Wei <zw@netspeed-tech.com> writes:

> I intend to package Moscow ML and later HOL theorem prover for Debian.
> This is not a fromal ITP because I'm not eager to prevent others from
> doing the same. :) I won't compete with you too.

There have been many attempts to package Moscow ML. I think the latest
attempt was made by JP Secher and he made some packages but never
uploaded them due to the licensing issues.

JP Sechers's ITP: <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=111560>

Som of the discussion from Debian Legal the last time it was brought
up (I think) (includes pointers to older discussions):
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/debian-legal-200210/msg00135.html>

--
 Peter Makholm     |    According to the hacker ethic, the meaning of life
 peter@makholm.net |            is not Friday, but it is not Sunday either