Re: Resolvconf -- a package to manage /etc/resolv.conf

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 01:52, Nick Phillips wrote:
> Actually I think the simplest form would be to have /etc/resolvconf/notify.d
> and run all scripts in there at the relevant times, with any necessary
> arguments (which would be standard).

Please take a look at how resolvconf runs the scripts in
/etc/resolvconf/update.d/ and let me know if you think
anything else is needed.

Alioth was down for a while but I just checked and the deb
is once again available (in the "resolvconf" section of the
update-resolv project).
  http://alioth.debian.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1227

--
Thomas