Re: [VAC] June 9 - August 30 [UPDATE]

El día 30 jun 2003, Daniel Burrows escribía:
>   Just an update--
>   As I mentioned previously, I am working for NASA over the summer.  The
> contract they gave me assigns copyright to any computer code I write
> this summer to NASA; since it's only for 2.5 months, I didn't bother

  I could understan this if you write that code in NASA computers
  (though only in part), but if you write that in your home and that's
  legal, I honestly think that you need to change your country in more
  things than I thought before.

  When will they loan you the air you breath?

  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo