Windows macro virus

This is an autoreply/autodetection message about your
mail with subject "debian-devel-digest Digest V2003 #799" received from my server.

Dear Sir, Madam,
I have just received a windows macro virus/virus from you,
it probably has one of your private files attached to it;
I do not know and do not plan to dissect it to find out.
but you have probably also sent it to others in your windows
addressbook as well, or others whose email addresses somehow
appear somewhere on your computer.

Please either change operating systems to something secure,
undertake to secure your windows machine, or disconnect
your machine from the internet.

Thanks