Donation Available: Alphastation 200 (currently in the Netherlands)

Greetings,

I have a (perhaps somewhat stale) offer from a donor for a
Alphastation 200 in Amsterdam. If people are interested, please email
me off list.

The usual rules apply: Debian developers and people in close geographic
proximity to get precedence in most cases but neither is absolutely
necessary. Please CC me on mail to the -alpha list since I do not read
the list.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benj. Mako Hill                   |   Debian Hardware Donations Manager
mako@debian.org                   |   "Project Quartermaster"