Re: Proposal: removing libc5, altgcc and all their old-days dependencies

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Chris Halls wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:29:01PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> > We have a lawyer here who is a GNU/linux geek who still has to use MS Word
> > because openoffice.org cannot handle the complex formatting of his legacy
> > Word documents.
>
> Is that still true for OOo 1.1beta2?  Are there open bug reports upstream for
> the problems?

I know him through a mailing list and his comments are recent, in the last
week or so.  Please remember he is a working lawyer and must stick with
stable versions of OOo.  I have no doubt he will be testing stable
versions as they come out.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz