Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thursday, Jun 12, 2003, at 12:40 US/Eastern, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
But, I repeat, the proposal (for now) is to tag messages using a

	The objection, on my part, is to yor initial statement (that
 you are now back pedaling from) that this was the first step to
 instituting a RBL based filtering. And if that is not the goal, why
 are we engaging in this exercise?

The proposal must stand (or fall) on its merits. The proposal is to add headers warning about RBL's. That helps people filter their mails, and has few downsides (DNS query load, minor use of debian-admin's time, etc.)