Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 06:24:46PM -0400, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> I still don't think Debian should enforce a filtering policy on
> developers e-mail address. It should really be done on an individual
> basis.

Why are people *still* refusing to recognize the fact that *nobody* has
proposed server-side filtering of debian.org email!  That is *not* what
this discussion is about!

This discussion is about adding a header to messages that arrive from IP
addresses on some specific blacklist.  *No* mail is going to be
rejected!  This is merely going to aid individual developers in
filtering their own mail.  Why are people so opposed to this?  If you
don't want your mail to be affected by the use of this blacklist, it
won't, plain and simple.

noah