Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 10:49:40PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Simon Huggins <huggie@earth.li> wrote:
> > Well yes and no.  What about open relays?  Surely it is always
> > acceptable, even with false positives, to reject mail from open relays
> [...]
> No.

So we should encourage open relays then?  Make it easy to send from them
and have their mail accepted everywhere.

What possible excuse is there to have an open relay running?

Technically there is none.  Not knowing about it is a possible excuse,
not a very good one, but that's exactly why people need to be told.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|   "I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes -    |_