Re: Every spam is sacred

Xavier Roche <roche@httrack.com> a tapoté :

> On 12 Jun 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > This is called terrorism. You fight innocent people to make them
> > support another ISP, by fear.
> > Like a Ben Laden would kill 3000 innocent people to make the USA
> > government change his policy in Africa.
>
> How ridiculous. Filtering rogue and clearly bad ISPs that should go to
> bankrupcy instead of doing their illegal business of the Internet is
> similar to the WTC attack. Can't you see how stupid this argument is?
>
> I can't understand how can people can make such disgusting comparisons..

I never said that the consequences of these actions are the same but the
method followed is similar (targetting innocent to make someone else
change it's policy).

You answer that my argument is stupid because the consequences are not
the same. "Can't you see how stupid" this answer is?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org