Re: Removal of automake1.5

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 08:19:54PM -0400, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Well I'm hoping to get rid of automake1.5. It's buggy, unsupported
> upstream, and 1.6 and 1.7 can generally work with Makefile.am's
> written for 1.5. We already have automake1.4, automake1.5, automake1.6
> and automake1.7. I'd like to get rid of automake1.5 before automake1.8
> comes out.
[...]
> Here is the list of offending packages (28):
[...]
> And here's a list of maintainers of those packages:

You should probably send this to debian-devel-announce.  Developers are
not required to be subscribed to debian-devel, and so may not be aware
of this message otherwise.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Life is what happens to you while
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you're busy making other plans.