ITP: wv2 -- a library for converting Microsoft Word documents

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Hi all.  I intend to package the wv2 library with binary packages libwv2-1 and
libwv2-dev.  Although wv2 and wv are distributed from the same website, they
are shipped as different source packages on different release cycles.  I
tried some months ago to contact the wv maintainer to see if (s)he is
planning to upload wv2 but received no response.  I'd thus like to package
wv2 myself since it is required by newer versions of koffice.

Package name: wv2
Version: 0.0.9
License: LGPL

Upstream Authors: Dom Lachowicz <cinamod@hotmail.com>, Shaheed Haque
<srhaque@iee.org>, Werner Trobin <trobin@kde.org> and David Faure
<faure@kde.org>.

The wv2 library allows access to Microsoft Word documents, for the purpose of
converting them to other formats.  This library is intended as an eventual
replacement for the wv library.

--

Ben Burton
bab@debian.org

Morality is the attitude we adopt toward people whom we personally
dislike.
	- Oscar Wilde