Re: new bug tags

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 08:02:08PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> While James' point that parsing wanna-build output is not hard may be
> valid, finding out whether a failure recorded in the wanna-build
> database is arch-specific or not seems quite hard to me, since that
> information is not in the database in a machine-parsable format.
What if there's no wanna-build output in the first place. Let's say
somebody want's to help the hurd port.
 http://bugs.debian.org/tag:hurd
would be a good starting point to get an idea about the current status.
Same is true for the BSDs. Furthermore the bugreports of the core
packages like glibc, gcc and kernel-source (if we're going to unify the
source) would be much easier to parse when looking for arch related
issues.
 -- Guido