Re: Galeon 1.2.x on pila (finally!)

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 09:06:40PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Gentlemen,
> I've restored Galeon on pila to its former 1.2.x glory. A few packages
> (galeon, galeon-common, mozilla-browser, mozilla-psm, libnss3, libnspr4)
> are now on hold: don't touch them (and watch apt quietly playing with
> the hold), unless you want Galeon 1.3 again.

And I've outdone myself. ;)

Shortly after doing this, someone pointed out to me that there's
actually a Galeon 1.2 rebuild against Mozilla 1.3, latest sid, etc. So,
you can upgrade now, flagrantly disregarding the holds (there are none),
but be aware that the package name is now galeon1.2, not galeon.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org